On a last-minute whim, I’ve decided to go ahead and do the 30-Day Blog Challenge. Thank Caitlin for bringing it my attention. I’m still going to blog about other random daily occurrences, food-related things, workouts, etc. But I think this is a great way for my personality to come through more. So without further ado…
Day 1 – A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. My favorite clothing items are rock-n-roll t-shirts. If I love something, I want to rock it! I have tons of Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones and Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirts. I don’t just wear them around the house either. If I love it, I’ll wear it out.
2. I’ve never dyed my hair. My hair is really dark brown, and I don’t think any other color would look good with my skin tone. I will admit, I was very tempted to get highlights back in the early 2000s when everyone seemed to be streaking their hair. But my better judgment won out thankfully.
3. My favorite food is pizza and I could eat it several times a week, and be happy! Well, at least until my jeans stopped fitting. Seriously though, pizza could be my second boyfriend. I’m not too picky about my toppings either. I need lots of cheese, but other than that, put it on the pizza and I’ll probably eat it.
4. I’m messy but organized, if that makes any sense. My room is cluttered, my desk at works has tons of things on it, but I know exactly where everything is. It always aggravates my mom, but I try to explain to her that it’s “arranged chaos.”
5. I’d love to be a guy for a day. Come on, who wouldn’t? You could take a beer bong, eat a whole pizza, play hard-core football and still not gain a pound. Plus, then I might be able to see the tops of people’s heads!
6. When I was a kid, I used to sit and wait near my radio and tape-record all my favorite songs. That was the only was I could get songs back in the day. Later on, I became obsessed with CDs. Then I got Napster, Kazaa and all that bad stuff. I ended up crashing many computers. Ouch!
7. I have a serious obsession with Greek mythology, and I’m proud of it. I know most of the major stories by heart, and Athena is and always be my favorite goddess.
8. I have a terrible memory. It used to be really good, then high school and college happened, and now I’m lucky if I can remember what I did the last weekend. Thank goodness for Facebook.
9. My number one karaoke song is “Like a Prayer” by Madonna, followed closely by “Gangsta’s Paradise.” Yep, you heard me right. I know every word to both.
10. I’m a night-owl. I love staying up late even when I have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning. Most weekdays, I force myself to stay up until at least 11:15 and most of the time, midnight. It’s not healthy, but I have so much to do 🙂
Alright, day one is done! Onto some food.
In the mix I have spinach fettuccine noodles, orzo, yellow bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, feta and a drizzle of olive oil. This was really good. Spinach is great and all, but it can’t compare to noodles.
Sides included a fruit salad and some yummy cottage cheese.
Yoga made up my workout today. I’ve been pretty pooped the past couple days, so hopefully I’ll feel more rested tomorrow.
Tell me a fact about yourself! Did you have a lunchbox as a kid? Are you doing the 30-day challenge? Join me!