Thanks so much to the amazing Alyssa at Fashion Fitness Foodie for tagging me in the 4 Things survey going around the blog-overse. Not only does she make great meals, but her blog is a fun read! Check it out! Alright, here goes nothing…
Four TV Shows I Watch (current ones)
- True Blood – Such a great guilty pleasure
- The Walking Dead – This one sucked me in!
- Real World/Road Rules Challenge – Been watchin’ this for years!
- Jersey Shore – Come on, you know you love it too!
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- My family – They are the most important people in this world
- Writing – This is my favorite way to express myself, and it makes me so happy!
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – By far, my favorite band of all time. This music has gotten me through so much
- My boyfriend – Paul is the best thing that ever happened to me, hands down. Without him, I’d be a very different person today. And one that was involved in many bad, bad things.
Four Things I Learned In the Past:
- No matter how bad things may get, it will get better. The night is darkest before the dawn, so keep your head up, handle it. You can only fall so far until you reach the bottom.
- Rely on yourself and no one else. I was the victim of the Mean Girls in junior high, and there was a lot back-stabbing. Don’t give other people an advantage over you.
- Just because you don’t know your way, doesn’t mean you don’t have one. I don’t believe anyone is ever truly lost. There have been many times where I didn’t know where I was going, until I got there.
- Everything happens for a reason. Bad things have happened to everyone, but instead of obsessing over those things, think about all the positive things that happened as a result of it.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- The two wedding I’m attending this year! One of my best friends is getting married in May, and Paul’s brother is getting married in August.
- The weekend of February 18, 2011! I’m coming up with a weekend full of fun for mine and Paul’s 4th anniversary.
- My knee pain stopping. It’s gotten kind of worse, so when I can finally get back on the treadmill, I’ll be jumping for joy!
- A vacation! I don’t know where I’ll be going or when it will be, but there has to be a vacation in my forecast soon.
Four Things I Love About Winter:
- Warm hoodies
- Having an easier time straightening my hair!
Thanks so much Alyssa!
Wrap It Up
Thanks Stefanie for inspiring me to actually make a real wrap. I did it!!
Here’s what in it: Quinoa, cherry tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, low fat cheddar cheese and medium salsa. It’s about to wrapped up in a delicious spinach wrap.
I tried to get it to wrap up nicely. No such luck. But that’s okay because my mom was there to hold it down for me, and help me toothpick it shut.
Do you have any big plans? Anyone watching football? GO BEARS!!