Thanks so much to the lovely Kristina over at Life as Kristina, I’ve been tagged with a Stylish Blogger Award. This is so exciting since I’m still so new to blogging! Her blog is pretty awesome, and you should definitely check it out!
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
My Random 7:
1. I am fluent and can read and write in Greek. Thank you to my parents, grandparents and almost 10 years of Greek school!
2. I’m obsessed with Star Wars, and pretty much anything sci-fi or fantasy related! This includes Batman, anything zombie or vampire related and Sailor Moon!
3. I’ve read Wuthering Heights more than 5 times. It’s by far my favorite book, and every time I read it, I notice something new.
4. If I could change one thing about myself, I’d make myself a morning person. Then I could get my workout done and have the entire evening to myself.
5. Although I’m still a new blogger, I really love getting to “meet” all the other bloggers out there who take pictures of what they eat and write about their workouts. I seriously love this community, and am so happy that I’ve already “met” a ton of fabulous bloggers.
6. Paul and I have been dating for almost 4 years! Our anniversary is February 18, 2007. But we had our first kiss in May of 2006. It was the last day of high school, and it happened in the hallway of Wendy’s!
7. I’m super close to my family, and that includes my first and second cousins. My sister and brother are two of my very best friends, and even though we’re all so different, we get along amazingly most of the time. I learn something new from them every day.
My Tagged Bloggers
Fashion Fitness Foodie
Keep’n The Faith
Little Miss Healthify
Moves ‘N Munchies
Runnin’ to the Altar
Serve at Once
Silly Little Mischief
The Fitness Apple
The Fitness Dish
Have a great Sunday everyone!